Monday 17 June 2013

Hot Bollywood Actress Viviana


By on 12:52






  
 
 


 Hot Bollywood Actress Viviana:Pooja Singh? The name may not ring a commonplace ringer. Well she is the person who makes her make a big appearance with Raj N. Sippy's "Jimmy" the film that likewise imprints the launch of veteran star Mithun Chakraborty's offspring Mimoh. "The blurbs and promo of Jimmy however will press on to say my name as Pooja Singh. However the movies that I may do later will my name as Viviana." Pooja advises that the name Viviana has been received formally. "Indeed, my bank articulations and my international Id bear my name as Viviana and not Pooja," she updates. Pooja concedes that it was her stargazer who let her know to change her name. "He was the person who let me know that I may as well keep my Viviana. He is very prevalent. Generally cricketers counsel him as well

About Aadil Imran

Aadil is a 20 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment